Robinson, experts in producing custom-made packaging, produces bottles for every shape and size for a vast array of applications. You will find suitable bottles for various markets with a choice of materials to choose from.
Why customers choose plastic for their bottles
- Widely recycled; both kerbside and industrial collections
- Cost-effective with speed to market
- Energy-efficient to manufacture, transport and recycle and therefore have a low carbon footprint
- Lightweight and impact-resistant with excellent top-load strength
- Available in limitless shapes and sizes
- Adaptable to suit a range of caps and closures.
Food products for example sauces and dressings, olive oil, honey, drinks can all be catered for by Robinson Packaging. Personal care products for example liquid soaps, shampoos and conditioners have also seen successful outcomes using Robinson's solutions. Capabilities also include homecare products such as DIY, disinfectant, washing up liquid, detergents, fabric conditioners, surface cleaners. Bottles can be paired with trigger sprays, bottles can come equipped with handles, and in a variety of sizes.
Robinson can manufacture bottles made from PET, rPET, HDPE, rHDPE, PP, LLDPE.
For more details contact Robinson