Sonoco is a 5 billion dollar global manufacturer of industrial and consumer packaging products and provider of services and solutions, with more than 300 operations in 34 countries, serving customers in 85 nations.
Sonoco's operations consist of global consumer packaging businesses:
- rigid paper and closures, flexibles and plastics
- the display and packaging division, which provides high-impact retail displays and packaging supply chain management
- the industrial businesses, which manufacture tubes and cores, reels and spools, uncoated recycled paperboard
- Sonoco Recycling, one of the world’s largest recyclers
- the Protective Solutions division, which produces custom-designed protective, temperature-assurance and retail security packaging solutions and highly engineered components.
With a unique range of packaging materials, technical disciplines, material science and manufacturing capabilities, and packaging and display services, Sonoco takes a holistic approach to providing customized solutions that meet our customers’ needs.