- SR Packaging Gallery
- 2021 CBE: Airless Shuttle, 3-step skincare
- 2021 CBE: Decoration, Airless Tube & Tottle, Thick-wall PCR PET Jar
- 2021 CBE: ECO Airless Bottle & PCR Airless Bottle
- 2021 CBE: Packaging Tube for Brands
- 2021 CBE: PCR Dispensing Pumps
- 2021 CBE: PET bottle for brands
- AMARI: Refillable PCR Airless Bottle
- Excellent application starts with unique applicators
- Mini Tubes (Dia. 13 mm)
- PCR Airless bottle and PCR tube are introduced to visitors of Cosmoprof Asia 2019
- PET JAR
- POLYLAMI: the advanced packaging tube
- Refillable PCR Airless Bottle
- The PCR Airless Packaging Collection includes bottles, tubes, and tottles
- PCR Airless Bottle
- PCR Airless Bottle Diamond shape
- PCR Airless Tube
- PCR Airless Tottle
- Decoration & Showcase
- 3D Textured Heat Transfer
- Airless Packaging Reinvented
- Cosmetic Jars
- Eco Airless Bottle with Clear Surlyn Pouch
- Eco Airless Bottle with Colored Surlyn Pouch
- Greener Airless Pack for Safer Skin Care Solution
- Heavy-wall and Thick-wall PCR PET Jar Collection
- PCR Packaging Collection
- PCR PP Caps of Marbling Injection
- Kilner Jars
- Moulded Plastic Texturing
- Packaging Tubes
- Pen Dropper Tube
- PET Bottles
- PET Packaging made of Post Consumer Recycled resin
- Seduction through Decoration: Scented Printing
- Soft-touch added for SRP's PCR PE Squeezable Bottle
- SR Packaging Dongguan
- SR Packaging Shanghai
- Super Fine Mist Sprayer Triggers Joyfulness of Better User Experiences
- Surlyn Caps
- Tailored-made, Tactile Heat Transfer Printing
- Test Tube Packaging Bottles
- Ultra Flat Airless Tube
- 3D Catalog
- Concept Studio3D
- SR Packaging Catalog
- SR Packaging Concept Design
- SR Packaging Events
- SR Packaging Gallery
- SR Packaging Locations
- SR Packaging News
- SR Packaging pdf brochure
- SR Packaging Stock
- SR Packaging Videos
- The old events
SR Packaging is leading innovation in sustainable packaging. Its PCR Airless bottle utilizes Post Consumer Recycled plastic, offering skincare brands both a reliable pack, and the opportunity to reuse waste plastic.
Select SR Packaging PE tube, ABL tube, or POLYLAMI, and optimize the product function with unlimited applicator options, and secure consumer satisfaction. Each applicator design is based on specific usage for beauty, personal care, skincare, and makeup solutions for better utilization of daily commodities.
Mini Tubes (Dia. 13 mm)
Miniature-sized packaging is a portable version of many daily commodities and is mostly being adopted by brands for sampling, promoting the new launches, and travel sets. While the packaging options of jar and bottle in smaller volumes are available, many companies opt Mini Tube of merely 13 mm in a dimension that offers the most compact design for post-delivery give-away samplers.
PCR Airless bottle and PCR tube are introduced to visitors of Cosmoprof Asia 2019
SR Packaging exhibits for Cosmopack at AsiaWorldExpo Hong Kong (Hall 11 - B10) to introduce PCR Airless Bottle & Tottle, PCR PE Tube, and SA-BAL PET bottle of 6 size variations (35 ml, 50 ml, 80 ml, 100 ml, 120 ml, and 150 ml)
Following its previous launch of ECO-Airless Bottle that has immensely reduced plastic up to 70% compared to the known multi-component, bulky airless packaging, SR Packaging makes a further approach for its commitment in sustainability, and swapped PETG with PCR PE resin ,introducing an alternative option - PCR Airless Bottle.
Together with the launch of PCR Airless Bottle as part of SR Packaging’s commitment to reducing plastic waste, PCR Airless Tube is now available for companies to select. The perfect combination of an airless dispensing pump and a super oval, ultra flat-shaped tube made of PCR PE, stands out from other options available on the market.
SR Packaging’s PCR Airless Bottle has many benefits. One of the most appreciated features is its unlimited design possibilities. Instead of the conventional syringe-type airless pack that is limited to the only cylindrical shape, the PCR Airless Bottle can be made in any shape, including a super-oval, modernized, slim shaped “Tottle” style, named as PCR Airless Tottle.
SR Packaging’s Eco-Airless bottles therefore use the minimum amount of plastic required and offer a truly eco-sensitive airless package. It is an updated and greener option that replaces bulky, multi-component airless packaging. It also eliminates the costly production process needed to create syringe airless bottles, which use numerous components and cost anywhere from 30% to 50% more than the Eco-Airless.
Following its previous launch of Ultra thick-walled PCR PET jars of 60 ml and 100 ml capacity, SR Packaging has developed 3 more sizes of the same collection for more diversified skincare needs. While the previous launched 60 ml and 100 ml jars are injection molding, the new 10 ml, 20 ml, and 30 ml jars are injection stretch blow molding (ISBM). Regardless of the production process, all the jar options are available to be made of customizable post-consumer recycled resin, from 10% to 100%.
Plastic resin deformation during injection molding process had been optimized for creating unexpected visual impacts such as marble, granite, camouflage, and many more patterns beyond imagination. The benefits of the extraordinary looks are many: it doesn’t fade and is resistant to scratches, and It doesn’t require extra treating process.
Using a proprietary process developed at the firm's production facilities, plastic can be given any number of special textures to either emulate natural materials like wood or leather or create completely new tactile sensations. By adding texturing, packaging items transcend the realm of the purely visual to engage the consumer on a another level.
- Sophie Tu
- Images Folder
- Created 17 Sep 2019
- Modified 17 Sep 2019
- Hits 389