Active Communications International
Active Communications International (ACI) is a leader in conference planning and production.
ACI produces world-class events focusing on areas of most relevance to our served industry sectors.
Headquartered in Chicago with an office in Milwaukee, Active Communications International runs forums in Healthcare, Maritime, Energy, Liquid Natural Gas, HR industries and are market leaders in Healthcare and Energy business conferences.
ACI's meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates within the conference industry.
ACI is dedicated to deliver high-quality, informative and value added strategic business conferences where audience members, speakers, and sponsors can transform their business, develop key industry contacts and walk away with new resources.
Active Communications Europe Ltd (ACI) is part of The Whitmore Group.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of key decision-makers from the industry as well as representatives from leading industry bodies and associations
- Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level decision-makers from the conference industry.
- Learn more about your peers’ developments, network with key industry leaders and your industry colleagues
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments of the conference industry
- Participate in round-table sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers in an open, informal and intimate setting.
All ACI's events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.