Mitra is a unique Belarusian company that offers a full range of services for manufacturing and decorating plastic packaging for perfumery, cosmetics, chemical and medical industries.
For more than 25 years the company has demonstrated continuous growth and development, innovation in technologies and design solutions.
- Vials for cosmetics from PE, PP, PET and PETg with a capacity of 15-1000ml, including two-layer bottles with the effect of soft-touch;
- Vials and cans for household and professional chemistry, auto cosmetics with a capacity of 100-1000ml;
- Packaging for medicine with a capacity of 4 to 250ml;
- Packaging for decorative cosmetics: a wide range of pencil cases for mascara and eyeliner, cases for shadows and blush, pencil cased for lipsticks and lip gloss;
- Acrylic jars, including 'thick-walled' with a visual effect of 'expensive glass packaging' - for cream and nail industry from 5-50ml;
- Cap-bushon stand-up, flip-top (gloss, shagreen) and shoulders for laminate and extrusion tubes (⌀25, 28, 35, 40, 50). Possibility of cellophaning of Bushon which provides control of the first opening;
- Caps flip-tops and disk-tops on the bottles - standard throat 24/410 DIN, 28/410 DIN, 20/415 DIN;
- Packaging for the hotel business - bottles PET and PETg with a capacity of 15-30ml;
- Additional equipment. We carry out the completion of bottles with various dispensing mechanisms: flip-flops, sprays, dispensers etc.
The products of Mitra Ltd. meet the highest European quality standards: every year we confirm the compliance of our production with the international safety system of BRC products. The quality management system for the development and production of plastic packaging meets the requirements of STB ISO 9001-2009.
Our capabilities and advantages:
- Huge experience - more than 25 years MITRA creates beautiful and high-quality packaging for your product;
- New European equipment - three production sites are equipped with the most modern equipment from European and Japanese manufacturers: BEKUM, ASB NISSEY, ENGEL, WITTMANN BATTENFELD, JSW, DEMAG. The average age of the machines is not more than 5 years;
- Powerful tool base - all molds are manufactured on their own, which optimizes the process and timing of launching new products;
- The widest range of technologies for processing plastics: injection molding, including two-color casting ont he caps; blowing, including two-layer blowing (effect soft-touch); extrusion with blowing (PP, PE, monostatic PET);
- We work with the widest range of materials: PP, PE, PET, NAS, SAN, PET G;
- MITRA - an expert in the decoration of packaging by hot stamping - foil on caps, caps, jars, bottles up to 100ml. We also offer to personalize your packaging, applying images and texts by tampon printing (up to 4 colors);
- MITRA provides quality control at every stage of the poduction process.