Packaging Options Direct, a division of TricorBraun, has launched a new, online credit application tool, according to Nicholas Jager, Operations Manager at Packaging Options Direct.
"Our new credit tool has been developed to make the line-of-credit process easier and more convenient for customers" said Jager. He said new customers that have registered can now apply for credit online when their cart subtotal is over $1000 at: https://packagingoptionsdirect.com/
According to Jager, new or returning customers checking out with a subtotal of at least $1,000 will be offered $2,500 worth of credit. Customers who have applied for credit and been approved, can then use their line of credit for any size order.
"In addition, customers that seek a larger credit line, or who currently do business with TricorBraun, can leverage this payment option as well," said Jager. "They can call 1-877-706-1035, to get started."
Line-of-credit terms and requirements for this new online application include:
- Credit extended to businesses only, not individuals
- Complete address information including bill to address, accounts payable contact, phone and email address
- Valid Tax ID number
- Good Standing with Secretary of State
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Electronic Signature
- D & B Number
- Resale Certificate documents (if applicable for tax exempt status).