TricorBraun, a global packaging leader, announced its 2018 Supplier Partner Awards, recognizing Mold-Rite Plastics as Supplier of the Year, Plastics, and Piramal Glass USA as Supplier of the Year, Glass.
The awards were announced at TricorBraun’s 2019 Annual Sales Meeting & Supplier Showcase.
“Our relationships with our supplier partners are absolutely critical, so it’s important that we recognize the best of the best and celebrate our joint success,” said Mark O’Bryan, chief operations officer, TricorBraun. “As TricorBraun continues to grow, we look to partner with suppliers who consistently deliver high-quality products, who invest in their capabilities, and who continue to innovate so that they evolve with us and we can better serve our customers.”
Voted on by all TricorBraun team members, the TricorBraun Supplier of the Year awards are based on sales representative presence and representation at TricorBraun branches; responsiveness and flexibility; total cost competitiveness; customer service support; and proactiveness involving new packaging, processes, channels of supply and communication. TricorBraun’s Supply Chain team selected the Commitment to Excellence in Quality Award; the company’s Design & Engineering team chose the Development Partner Awards.
The 2019 TricorBraun Supplier Partner Awards Winners are:
- Mold-Rite Plastics, Supplier of the Year: Plastics
- Piramal Glass USA, Supplier of the Year: Glass
- Silgan Plastics, Commitment to Excellence in Quality
- Fast Plastics Parts/PSG Inc., Supplier Innovation
- Fast Plastics Parts/PSG Inc., Development Partner
- RPC Bebo Plastik GmbH, Development Partner
- MC Plasticos de Mexico, SA de CV, Development Partner
- Mold-Rite Plastics, Development Partner