- Arena International Events
- Events 2019
- Events 2018
- Global Brand Protection Summit 2018
- Pharma and Device Packaging and Labelling West Coast 2018
- 10th Annual Pharma Packaging and Labelling East Coast 2018
- 7th Annual Beverage Packaging Congress 2018
- Dairy Innovation Summit 2018
- Executing Shopper Insights 2018
- International Beer Strategies Conference 2018
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Strategy Congress 2018
- PACE Asia 2018
- PACE Packaging and Converting Executive Europe 2018
- PACE Packaging and Converting Executive Forum USA 2018
- Events 2017
- Events 2016
- Events 2015
- Arena International Blog/Forum
- Arena International Events
- Arena International Locations
- Arena International News
- Future Retail Strategies
- Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Pharma and Device Packaging and Labelling
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
The 9th annual Global Brand Protection Summit will take place in the Netherlands on 10-11 October 2018.
This must attend event will bring together senior executives responsible for brand protection with firms developing new and innovative technologies to secure and protect global brands, in this cross-industry, global event. We look forward to providing each and every delegate with the ideal platform to share their experience and network with peers as well as solution providers in scheduled meetings and roundtable discussions.
Once again, GBPS will deliver cutting-edge presentations on the key challenges as well as future opportunities for the industry, and wide-ranging technical developments in brand protection. We will be welcoming top-calibre speakers to our stage to share their success stories.
Last year the packed agenda featured talks from an international speaker line-up including Europol, Philips, Fabergé, Swarovski, Philip Morris IM, Toyota Motor Europe and many others. A mixture of panels, keynote presentations, case studies and roundtables offered an invaluable insight into measuring reputation damage and financial impact of online counterfeiting, achieving market transparency and creating customer loyalty. The delegates also discovered the latest technology and strategies to secure and protect global brands; innovations in smart tags and codes and sophisticated digital solutions for products security.
GBPS 2018 provides an exceptional platform for generating new business and helps establish long term relationships with key clients through our customised face-to-face business meeting package. It is the best way to meet decision makers and solution providers and provide the most value to your organisation while attending the event. Each meeting is 30 minutes and you can book up to 10 meetings across both days of the forum. The web-based scheduling system enables delegates and providers to select one-on-one business meetings that fit their current priorities and preferences. On-site, our dedicated team ensure these meetings are running to the schedule with your selected party.
The Global Brand Protection Summit will take place at the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City on 10-11th October 2018.
- Jo Webb
- Created 13 Aug 2018
- Modified 13 Aug 2018
- Hits 114