With deep research into drug delivery systems for over 20 years, BONA knows customers' needs very well.
BONA Labs has already imported spray performance analyzing machines to ensure top functionality. The company can also provide vitro analytical assessment services for customers who have specific requirements for spray performance.
Analysis of droplet size distribution (DSD) by laser diffraction
- Spray particle and spray droplet size measurement, quickly and accurately assess droplet size distribution at either a local or global location within the spray plume
- Nozzle Selection and Operating Condition Optimization
Analysis of spray pattern and plume geometry
- Single system for both development and QC offers valuable insight into product performance during your pre-submission phase, as well as day-after-day reliability for production lot release testing
- Provides robust, semi-automated analysis of spray pattern and plume geometry required by U.S. FDA compliance documentation (2003 BA/BE Draft Guidance)
- Accurate characterizations of reference products let you achieve bioequivalence, faster
Top level awards cement BONA's position as a major global pharmaceutical packaging manufacturer
Since BONA Pharma was established in 1995, it has been growing from strength to strength with new patent-pending products, top level awards and certifications, and now the pending completion of the construction of the BONA Industrial Park. Ms. Janny Hsing, Vice General Manager of BONA Pharma explains how in less than 25 years the company has become a major player in the pharmaceutical industry.
Bona's nasal sprayers and other medical items are at the top of pharmaceutical packaging quality levels
Bona Pharma has been on Webpackaging for some time. A few years ago, the firm decided to expand its offering and move beyond Chinese borders in order to offer its products internationally. We checked in with firm representative Janny Hsing to see how things were going since Bona recently invested in a major upgrade to its facilities and infrastructure.
- Jo Webb
- Company News
- Created 13 Jul 2021
- Modified 13 Jul 2021
- Hits 347