Lidocaine preparations are commonly used for the treatment of persistent coughs as well as a surgical anaesthetic. BONA has developed a throat spray pump especially for lidocaine preparations whereby the long sprayer can be targeted into the mouth and directed to the pharynx.
The length of the sprayer head can be adjusted to suit the customer's requirements, ensuring that the Lidocaine is sprayed exactly where needed.
Features of BONA's special Lidocaine throat sprayer:
- Metered dose pump with various dosages from 45mcl to 200mcl
- Crimp-on system
- Production Capacity: 1 million pcs per day
- Complies with USP, EP food & drug direct contact regulations
- Gamma and EO sterilization are available
- Clean Room: Class 100,000 (Class D) according to GMP regulations
- Lead Time: 30 days
- Customization is offered