- Arena International Events
- Events 2019
- Events 2018
- Events 2017
- Events 2016
- 5th Annual Clinical Data Integration and Management Princeton 2016
- Canadean Beverage Packaging Conference Brussels 2016
- Canadean Dairy Innovation Summit 2016 Amsterdam
- Canadean Executing Shopper Insights London 2016
- Canadean International Beer Strategies Conference 2016 Brussels
- Canadean Soft Drinks Strategy Congress Madrid 2016
- PACE Americas 2016 Chicago
- PACE Asia 2016 (Singapore)
- Pharma Packaging and Labeling USA 2016
- Temperature Maintenance of Pharmaceuticals in Distribution Barcelona 2016
- Events 2015
- Arena International Blog/Forum
- Arena International Events
- Arena International Locations
- Arena International News
- Future Retail Strategies
- Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Pharma and Device Packaging and Labelling
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
As the only international beer strategy-specific conference to cover everything from product innovation, rise of craft beers, new growth markets and the evolution of marketing to the latest innovation in packaging, draft and ecommerce; this is a unique and valuable chance for you to exchange ideas and stay ahead of the curve. You can tailor your event experience according to your priorities so whether that’s in draft or packaging innovations you can ensure you get the most out of your two days out of the office.
You will hear from key industry leaders who will share the latest trends and exclusive insights that will allow you to strengthen your own beer strategy.
New for 2016, we have a brand new speaker line-up with senior thought leaders from AB-InBev, Heineken, Diageo and SABMiller for truly representative industry discussions.
Our 2016 agenda includes dynamic formats with exclusive case studies, insightful snapshots, exciting panels and interactive roundtables to maximise your networking opportunities and ensure you leave with key insights to influence your beer strategy.
9 Top Issues covered include:
- Key trends defining the beer industry now and in the future
- Innovations in draft – Investing in the consumer experience for brand theatre
- Effectively building a future-proof beer brand in dark markets
- Coopetion in Beer: a new approach to Category Vision
- The success of craft beer- What is the next step in growth?
- State of the beer industry – Label reforms, tax and marketing. What do you need to know?
- Spotlights on the key growth markets
- Learning from the cider category: Flavour innovations that translate into success
- Is your business ready for digital natives?
So why not take just two days out of your busy schedule from 9th to 11th May to come and discuss your beer strategy with experts in the field with representations from Israel, Russia, Sweden, Portugal, USA, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, UK, Turkey, Denmark, Czech Republic and Germany providing you global coverage.
Province: Brussels Country: Belgium
- Anna Kirichenko
- Created 01 Feb 2016
- Modified 11 Dec 2017
- Hits 1098