- Arena International Events
- Events 2019
- Events 2018
- Events 2017
- Events 2016
- 5th Annual Clinical Data Integration and Management Princeton 2016
- Canadean Beverage Packaging Conference Brussels 2016
- Canadean Dairy Innovation Summit 2016 Amsterdam
- Canadean Executing Shopper Insights London 2016
- Canadean International Beer Strategies Conference 2016 Brussels
- Canadean Soft Drinks Strategy Congress Madrid 2016
- PACE Americas 2016 Chicago
- PACE Asia 2016 (Singapore)
- Pharma Packaging and Labeling USA 2016
- Temperature Maintenance of Pharmaceuticals in Distribution Barcelona 2016
- Events 2015
- Arena International Blog/Forum
- Arena International Events
- Arena International Locations
- Arena International News
- Future Retail Strategies
- Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Pharma and Device Packaging and Labelling
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
PACE Americas (Packaging & Converters Executive Forum) is the established, highly focused event bringing Packaging Experts, Supply chain professionals and Innovation & Insight Directors to discuss the critical issues faced by the Packaging Industry.
Meeting consumer desires, our 2016 program will be focusing on unlocking innovations to meet consumer desires for 'on the go' packaging and generally increase the accessibility of packaging. Whilst also delving into sustainability and other key current packaging trends. With 2016 looking set to be another year where consumers are driving packaging innovations, this is the perfect event to provide brand owners with the blue print to help connect with consumers through the use of packaging.
Our 2016 PACE Americas event will inspire brand owners across North America with the latest and most innovative case studies from leading consumer goods companies across the US. Do not miss out on the unique opportunity to hear from brands such as L’Oreal, Campari America, The Hershey's Company, Colgate Palmolive and many more. Most importantly, PACE gives the opportunity to take part in our interactive panel/roundtable sessions and meet one to one with the leading and most innovative packaging solution providers across the globe.
Key PACE Americas features
- All delegates are offered the exclusive opportunity to engage in pre-arranged, private business meetings with selected organisations of their choice. It is your decision.
- All PACE Americas registrants will be individually matched according to their business needs, and immediate and future priorities. A Meetings Manager will be specifically assigned to co-ordinate this.
- The exclusive PACE Americas 2016 edition will take place in Chicargo, USA; the meetings model will run in parallel to a fully comprehensive conference programme, featuring visionary keynote presentations, workshops and one-to-one private business development meetings—all seamlessly designed to provide a unique interactive and informative forum.
Why PACE Americas?
- Keep abreast of the very latest developments by engaging privately with industry leaders from across North, Central and South America.
- Specifically designed interactive networking sessions: develop new and existing business relationships, in an alternative and unique format.
- Meet your customer’s ever-growing technology and materials expectations: come away with real, practical solutions crucial to cementing your position in the market.
- Workshops and problem-solving sessions will include the very latest in package and materials development making these discussions invaluable.
Telephone: +1 207 936 6400 Province: Illinois Country: United States
- Anna Kirichenko
- Created 01 Mar 2016
- Modified 02 Mar 2016
- Hits 1525