- Ecovia Intelligence Events
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2020
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2019
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2018
- Ecovia Intelligence Events 2017
- Organic Monitor Events 2015
- Organic Monitor Events 2016
- Ecovia Intelligence Events
- Ecovia Intelligence Locations
- Ecovia Intelligence News
- Ecovia Intelligence News - pdf
- Ecovia Intelligence Videos
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
Hosted for the first time in Asia, this Masterclass aims to help Asian companies overcome the technical and marketing issues associated with natural & organic personal care products. Co-located alongside In-Cosmetics Asia, the masterclass comprises two interactive workshops that are designed for business & technical professionals in the beauty industry.
Workshop 1: Adopting Green Standards
Nov 2nd - This workshop gives an update on green certification schemes in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and other regions. What natural & organic standards are most applicable to Asian companies looking at taking the certification route? What are the major ingredient and formulation issues of adopting such standards?
Details will be given of the major technical issues associated with formulating certified cosmetic products. Guidance will be given to companies looking to replace contentious synthetic chemicals with green alternatives. Details will be given of suitable preservative systems, surfactants, emulsifiers and related ingredients for certified products. The workshop will address the following questions:
- What are the main green certification schemes for cosmetic products?
- What developments in standards are happening in Europe, North America & Asia-Pacific?
- What are the differences between the most popular international standards?
- What are the practical implications of adopting these different standards?
- What are the labelling and certification issues?
- What synthetic ingredients need to be replaced to formulate natural & organic personal care products?
- How can Asian companies overcome major formulation issues?
- What are the green preservative options? Which are suitable for certified products?
- What advice can be given to Asian companies looking at ‘cleaning up’ their cosmetic formulations?
The workshop is designed for product developers, formulators, cosmetic companies, ingredient suppliers, as well as industry organisations.
Workshop 2: Business Openings in the Global Market for Green Cosmetics
Nov 4th - Although the global market for natural & organic cosmetics market is showing healthy growth, few Asian companies are capitalising on the business openings. Many Asian brands are grappling with marketing issues. This workshop gives a comprehensive analysis of the global natural & organic cosmetics market, highlighting the business opportunities to existing participants and new entrants.
Market trends and developments will be given for the leading geographic regions, including Europe, North America, and Asia. Detailed insights are given into consumer behaviour towards natural & organic products, as well as product & ingredient trends, market drivers & restraints, retailing issues and competitive trends.
Case studies will be given of companies who are successfully riding the green wave. As well as future growth projections, business openings will be highlighted. Key features of the workshop:
- What is the future outlook for the global natural & organic cosmetics market?
- What growth is occurring in the Asian market? What country markets have most growth potential?
- What are the export openings outside Asia?
- Why are consumers turning to natural & organic products?
- What are the major market & retailing trends?
- What are the product & ingredient developments?
- Who are the leading brands of natural & organic cosmetics?
- What are the key success factors for this market?
- What are the business opportunities for existing operators & new entrants?
This workshop is designed for organisations looking to realise business opportunities in the natural & organic cosmetics industry.
This exclusive educational presentation will take place at the in-cosmetics Asia in Bangkok.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8567 0788 Country: Thailand
- Anna Kirichenko
- Created 15 Dec 2015
- Modified 17 Dec 2015
- Hits 1818