DigitAll360° offers high-quality variable printing, precision color matching, flexible batch sizes and expedited delivery.
Hoffmann Neopac, a global provider of high-quality packaging for a broad array of industries and applications, will debut DigitAll360°, its new direct-to-shape digital decoration service for tubes, at Luxepack New York, May 6-7. DigitAll360° was developed to address growing industry demand for high-quality variable printing, precision color matching, flexible batch sizes and expedited delivery.
DigitAll360° prints photorealistic graphics and text on the entire surface of cylindrical containers. Available for a wide variety of substrates and almost unlimited color palettes, DigitAll360° offers benefits that include:
- Unparalleled all-around decoration: True to its name, DigitAll360° offers 360° decoration with no slit or overlap, and also delivers outstanding on-cap, seam and shoulder printing. As impressive as where it can print is what it can print: highly opaque whites and glosses, vividly displayed to make products stand out from competitors.
- Unprecedented digital color matching: DigitAll360° can employ up to 10 simultaneous colors and select lacquers at up to 600 DPI resolution. This ultra-wide color gamut and micron-level color registration yields photorealistic images and superb color matching ideal for half-tones, gradients and other special hues.
- Digital-level variability: Digital printing also makes variating decorations or text far more economical. From mosaic printing, promotions and prototypes to packages printed in different languages, DigitAll360° offers unsurpassed versatility.
- Quick delivery:Neopac can deliver DigitAll360° products on short lead times, a consistent industry challenge for printing with this level of style, sophistication and brand impact.
- Increased Sustainability: From initial decoration to product manufacturing to consumer recycling, DigitAll360° delivers major sustainability enhancements and reduces environmental footprint throughout product lifecycles.
New SpringTube™ Maintains Shape for Aesthetic and Decorative Advantages
Also at Luxepack New York, Neopac will features its new SpringTube™, a packaging solution for cosmetics and personal care products. Developed by subsidiary 3D Neopac, the tube is specially designed to maintain its shape while delivering a host of additional benefits for consumers, brand owners and manufacturers.
Featuring a tamper-evident, push-on flip-top cap, the printer-friendly SpringTube™, can be decorated via digital, flexo and metallic foil processes. For product protection, an ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH) barrier preserves oxygen-sensitive formulas, and helps extend the shelf life of beauty and personal care products.