- Roberts Metal Packaging 3D Catalog
- Roberts Metal Packaging Catalog
- Roberts Metal Packaging Certifications
- Roberts Metal Packaging Documents
- Roberts Metal Packaging Jobs
- Roberts Metal Packaging Locations
- Roberts Metal Packaging News
- Roberts Metal Packaging Videos
- Roberts' Packaging Gallery
Roberts Metal Packaging
Roberts Metal Packaging is Europe’s leading provider of pre-threaded screw-caps, godets and aluminium and tinplate containers.
With over a century of packaging expertise, it’s no wonder that leading household names come to Roberts for metal packaging solutions.
Roberts is also certified to the BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials – Grade A and as such, is committed to the highest levels of hygiene management.
A HISTORY OF EXCELLENCE…
Skill, experience and understanding… three qualities that have made Roberts the award-winning metal packaging provider we are today.
Roberts was originally known as The Roberts Capsule Stopper Company Limited, and was founded in 1887. After gaining a strong reputation as cork traders, Roberts then expanded into the manufacture of cork stoppers before adding pressed metal decorative tops to their service offering. As the popularity of cork waned and gave way to pre-threaded metal caps in aluminium and tinplate, Roberts was ideally positioned to become market leaders, and swiftly became the first choice for manufacturers throughout the UK.
To this day, Roberts remains Europe’s premier manufacturer of pre-threaded metal caps and aluminium and tinplate jars and containers. Our clients range from global cosmetics, healthcare and food companies through to independent manufacturers of home and leisure products. Every one of our clients benefits from the outstanding service and capability:
- A bespoke design service, ensuring we provide the best solution every time
- A helpful and friendly team to provide technical and commercial support
- A 30,000 square foot manufacturing facility in South-East London, utilizing some of the very latest automated machinery and control systems
- The ability to process and supply both large or small orders
- A network of sales partners across Europe and the U.S.
A SHINING EXAMPLE OF GOOD PACKAGING…
Aluminium and tinplate packaging offer unique benefits. Both metals look and feel superb, with a radiant sheen and smooth finish that will add a touch of class to any product.
When it comes to branding, aluminium and tinplate offer a high degree of versatility. Both are highly formable, and can be moulded into a wide range of shapes. Furthermore, both metals can be lacquered, colour-coated, embossed or de-bossed, and have outstanding decorative potential through litho-printing.
Aside from the overarching benefits of metal, both aluminium and tinplate offer unique individual qualities which need careful consideration before making a decision. To read more about these benefits click on aluminium or tinplate – or why not talk to a member of our sales & technical team about your specific requirements.
SUSTAINING A STRONG REPUTATION…
- Metal is a permanently available resource
- It doesn’t deplete over any timescale
- It never loses its molecular properties
- It can be recycled and re-used indefinitely
Metal scrap is not waste – it is a resource!
Post Consumer Recyclate/recycled content
Metal recycling rates are calculated using the End of Life 0:100 Approach – Material to Material Loop. For data on the latest recycling rates please visit www.canfacts.org.uk and for further information please visit the Metal Packaging Manufacturers Association website www.mpma.org.uk.
Recycled metal packaging is used to feed the production cycle – significantly reducing energy use.
Metal is the most recycled packaging material in Europe.