SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES – Technologies for a Sustainable World
Inline Production System for Sustainable Green Coating of 3D Parts
SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES is a globally operating high-tech machine engineering company offering the second generation of inline coating solutions (inline PVD sputtering) for fully automated handling and coating of 3-dimensional parts.
The company's core competencies include various processes of coating technology, surface treatment and wet-chemical and thermal production processes.
From loading to packaging, the process is fully automated and not one manual step is necessary – at a cycle time of only 0.4 seconds per component.
Applications include a wide range of different materials like plastics, metal, glass and ceramics can be refined with the PVD sputtering system with different materials e.g., Al, CuAl, CuZn, Cr, Ag, Ti and stainless steel.
- Decorative parts
- Decorative metalizing
- Automotive coatings
- Bottle cap sputtering
- Gold metalizing
- Metalizing of plastic parts
- Metalizing of glass parts
- EMI Shielding
Technologies for a Sustainable World
Responsible and sustainable corporate governance is very important to SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES develops and assembles innovative machines and systems for efficient and resource-saving production processes, which are used worldwide in the solar/hydrogen, semiconductor, medical technology, consumer goods and data storage sectors. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES regards sustainability as an opportunity to position itself with innovative products that follow this spirit.
In the focus are:
- Replacement of hazardous electro-plating (galvanic) processes including Nickel and Chrome plating
- Avoidance of unnecessary CO2 pollution
- Efficient use of resources
- Low energy requirements including gas and electricity
- Lowest use of resin-based materials compared to any competitive processing equipment
- No expensive or potentially toxic metallic elements are required
- Environmental awareness
- Our aluminum based technology eliminates any toxic environmental threat
- No HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants) are used in the coating process
- State-of-the-art Cyclone spray-booth filtration virtually eliminates use of traditional paper or water based filters