- ACTEGA North America Documents
- ACTEGA North America Gallery
- ACTEGA North America Locations
- ACTEGA North America News
- ACTEGA North America Product Catalog
- ACTEGA North America Videos
If this is your company, CONTACT US to activate Packbase™ software to build your portal.
ACTEGA North America
ACTEGA North America develops and produces specialty coatings, printing inks, sealants, compounds and adhesives for the packaging and graphic arts industry.
ACTEGA develops and produces UV/EB/LED and water-based specialty coatings, inks, adhesives and sealing compounds with a focus on the packaging, printing and medical industries.
Products by ACTEGA offer high-value visual appearance to materials such as metal, paper, board or plastics. Moreover, they provide them with defined functionalities, such as a high chemical resistance or physical durability. ACTEGA is one among four divisions of ALTANA.
ACTEGA consists of eleven operative companies characterized by a high customer orientation. As a worldwide market leader, we provide product solution expertise, innovation and first-class services. Our focus on safety and reliability makes us a specialist for the fulfilment of applicable regulations. Due to long-term commitment and experience, we are a valued partner of the packaging and printing industry.
The ACTEGA North America Difference
- Ink, Coatings, and Adhesive experts with unbeatable service & support. Our customer service, technical sales reps and applications teams are available when and where you need them.
- Consistent performance from ultra-reliable products. We ensure repeatable, dependable accuracy from batch to batch, allowing you to spend less time on color and performance issues and have less downtime.
- Customized products, individual service. Our technical specialists will work with you to develop the ideal products for your processes, press and personnel.
- Fastest product delivery. We are committed to getting you the products you need ASAP. Next day delivery is often available for standard products.