Premium Pack's 45 mm diameter aluminum tube provides a complete barrier to light, gases, moisture, fats, oils, volatile chemicals, and micro-organisms. They are ideal for products that are sensitive to air and require maximum shelf life after opening.
Aluminum tubes are mostly used for:
- PHARMACEUTICALS: ointments, antiseptic creams, gels
- COSMETICS: hair dye, protective hand creams, sunscreens, shaving cream
- FOOD: food pastes, food spreads
- HOUSEHOLD products: adhesives, solvent cements, art paints
At Premium Pack, we work with the clients to understand their requests regarding decoration, and custom accessorizing for seasonal holidays, festivals or gift boxes to complement the product.
Aluminium Tube Specifications
- Tube length limit: 200 mm
- Orifice: M15
- Cap in conical shape and color white
- Internal lacquer: epoxy phenolic resin
- Enamel: polyurethane /polyester
- End Sealant: with end sealant
- Printing: up to 4 colors